Friday, January 20, 2012

Progress to date....

Here is the current state of Gun Log +P. Originally I was using a new approach called "Storyboards" in the latest Apple Development tools. I came to an impasse and had to start over. It is not trivial to make an app as sophisticated as Gun Log +P or Gun Log and takes a lot of time.

I have finished the "Weapons" view. You can sort by Make or Caliber and filter on owned, sold, or all.
Here is sorting on "Make":


Here is sorting on "Caliber":


By tapping the report button it takes the data from the Weapons view and creates a text report that can be printed, emailed, or copied and pasted.


The iPhone offers less space to work so in Gun Log +P there will be device specific views. Here is the Weapons list for the iPhone.






I have began the modification of the Ammo view. It automatically groups by caliber now so that viewing is easier and it has the same report abilities as Weapons.




Oops, I see a spelling error!

Here is the iPad view of the Ammo so far:




I will keep you all posted on the progress. Please make comments now during development.

No comments:

Post a Comment